The Library is in need of volunteers for several upcoming children's events. Do you enjoy baking? Do you like helping kids with craft projects? Check out the details below and contact Children's Librarian Tamara Hamm at 348-7488 if you are interested or have questions. Certification of volunteer hours is available if needed.
- Bake and/or donate various holiday cookies
- Bake & donate 4 dozen plain gingerbread cookies for decorating
- Volunteer an hour or two of time to help young children ages 5 to 12 assemble purchased crafts to give as gifts to family and friends
- Friday, December 20th from 3:30pm - 5:30pm
- Saturday, December 21st from 11am-1pm